A traineeship abroad has great effects on the improvement process of the trainees in professional and personal terms.
Eurocultura will find a suitable company after a careful selection process. Eurocultura uses various instruments:
– Curriculum vitae: to get an accurate overview of the trainee’s formal and informal competences
– Letter of motivation: to get to know the person and his/her learning expectations
– Individual interview (video conference): to get to know the personality of the trainees, starting with work experience and training and ending with ideas for the future.
On the basis of the analysis, the most suitable company will be selected.
Our companies (from a few to more than a hundred employees) are distinguished by:
– a positive working atmosphere
– comprehensive support
– activities appropriate to the trainee’s level of knowledge
– willingness to impart new knowledge
– compliance with regulations regarding working hours, safety at work and hygiene regulations
– long-standing partner of Eurocultura (some of them for 20 years)
– accessibility by public transport.
The company, the trainee and Eurocultura sign a traineeship contract in which, among other things, learning content, working hours, work safety and supervision by the company are specified. This is in accordance with Italian legislation on company traineeships.
The trainee is registered by Eurocultura with the professional association INAIL.
Eurocultura is in constant contact with the company tutors and the trainees, evaluates the progress of the traineeship several times and helps to solve possible misunderstandings or difficulties.