Nowadays it has become fundamental to include on your CV a training experience abroad. If you prepare adequately, you can fully capitalize on the opportunities it gives and be ready to take on your future working experience.
Because of this, Eurocultura has developed a pre-departure training for the participant, to let him/her arrive in Vicenza in the right spirit, and to start and continue the traineeship and everyday-life successfully.
The pre-departure training includes the following steps:
- program presentation in videoconfernece: group meeting and presentation of Eurocultura’s staff, first approach to the experience, purpose
- individual interview in videoconference: discussion of prerequisites, competencies, skills and expectations of the traineeship
- e-mail with explanations of workplace safety rules in Italy
- e-mail with:
- explanations of the rules for a successfully living together in private and professional life in Vicenza
- work tools
- etiquette and good manners at work in Vicenza
- invitation to join our Facebook group “Traineeships in Vicenza” where they can find information about lifestyle, free time, culture and tourism in Vicenza and in Italy.
A good preparation is a guarantee of success!